Select To Get Started:
Washington County Schools is now offering a secure site for former students and corporation to access transcripts, attendance, and employment verifications.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$5|
|Verification of Graduation||$4|
The Following May be Requested by CURRENT STUDENTS:
|Complete High School Transcript/College Admissions Packet*||NO COST|
|Immunization Records only||NO COST|
|Verfication of Graduation||NO COST|
|Cumulative Folder||NO COST|
A complete high school transcript/college admissions packet includes an official high school transcript, test scores and immunization records (plus a current class schedule for currently enrolled students).
|High School Transcript||$20|
|Verification of Graduation (delivered by email)||$15|
- Immunization Records
- Birth Certificates
- GED Records
Washington County Schools
405 West College Street
Jonesborough, TN 37659
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM